Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Achieving Digital Zen in Retail

"My “thing” is more or less about embracing the digital space, integrated experience, and fluid emotional connections with a target demographic. I want to hear “wow that’s cool!” That’s when I know it’s a success. That was our goal with the on-demand software kiosk my team at Wirestone and I created for the new Bellevue Microsoft retail store.



Microsoft’s developer centric approach (“Developer, developer, developer!”) has put the experience with Microsoft tools at least a decade ahead of everyone else. Now we need to look beyond the developer centric approach and more and more focus on a user centric approach.

..."

Read the rest and watch the video here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mvpawardprogram/archive/2011/01/04/achieving-digital-zen-in-retail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment